Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What I did on my field trip...

Went to a cool mall today in Franklin, TN where we bought some cool-ass clothes at Buckle. After that we went to Chili's and had a strawberry margarita which was yummy! I didn't want to drink to much because I had to drive about 30 miles to get home and cops were everywhere (itis the 4th of July). On the way back I was listening to XM Radio, it is the bomb! BPM Dance is my favorite station (station 81). I love listening to dance music. We have a huge collection of songs on the computer that I love to dance to. Dancing has got to be my favorite thing to do. I go out as often as I can to just dance. Right now my favorite songs are Kosheen's Hide U and Touch Me by the Doors. Next week I'll have other favorites, they change all the time.

No comments: